Friday 23 July 2010

a second post!!!!



hahahha..funny how excited i was when i started this blog..i was so excited that i was so confident i will manage to maintain posting each of every day like what most bloggers did..well..well..since i know myself better..no suprise to it..ermm..lots of things happened in the past few months..i am already a mother to a gorgeous adoreable masculine liltle hero..Mohamed Qaleef Mikael...he is now already 3 month old and actively improving his skill in turning n prone (is that the word for "meniarap"? later i'll check)..the best thing in the morning is to see his melting smile..oooohhh..really i'm melt..he now knows how to respond to us..good progress apart from he only gained 0.3kg last month..sigh..headache to find why oh why only 0.3kg..anyway, as long as he is healthy, nothing much to worry..as adviced by most people i refered to..thank God...

I remember when i was pregnant to Mika..towards the end of the pregnancy i dont dare to cook cos I cant eat my own cooking..i sometimes cooked for Heikal but I didnt eat..so heikal decided we eat outside every nite..and he was fine with it..when i came back from my confinement, I started to cook..so far I managed to cook everyday without fail except for saturday:) *pat shoulder*

Having Mika around is totally a new challenging..I need to learn to manage my time wisely and be multitasking..seriously. Cos Mika is not like any other kids who normally will sleep for hours in day time and will sleep soundly at nite..I remembered my mum said "Masa Mika tido, jangan la join tido skali..memang la keje tak dapat buat" its true..once Mika is in deep sleep, I started my routine..or else, I cant catch up all the housechores in time..and as for now, Mika is in nursery and I fetch him after work. I already understood his sleeping routine..He will normally sleep for 1/2 after I fetch him..then stay awake for 1- 1 1/2 hours to sleep back..this time he really sleep..with that I need to plan wisely what I need to do first..so by the time Heikal is back from office, at least I manage to get the dinner ready..so what I did..I will feed him first thing when we reached home..then once he is full, he will play by himself..I will turn on the cartoon channel..this normally last for ~45 min before he started to crank..with that 45 min, I quickly cook..normally simple dishes..(please note: dishes ok..not just dish:P hahaha)..then I will get him for his 1/2 an hour nap..I will then rush straight for shower and maghrib..If he still asleep when I'm done, I will do other thing eg ironing or laundry..yess, i need to fully utilise the time..i remembered one day, mika was already asleep n I'm done with my housechores..then i told heikal i need to do something cos Mika is asleep..yess to that extend..I just got paranoid if I just waste the time without doing anything then I realise I shud have done this or that earlier..sigh...I guess so far I am getting better in managing the family...in term of heikal's need and Mika's need..Alhamdullilah..I really hope I've give them the best as I could..obvioulsy will get better in times..

well..i'm going out lunch now..God its Friday..cant wait to get back home..normally we will have our "dvd and sleep at living hall"nite but this week we have to call it off..so sad:( Mika must be looking forward for tonite and disappointed that it was cancelled..darn!!!

till latessss..

No comments:

Post a Comment